Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

have i gone slider crazy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NorgeWR2X

have i gone slider crazy? Empty
PostSubject: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 pm

what do ya think? lol

have i gone slider crazy? 4806791558_357e133ec2_b

have i gone slider crazy? 4806793798_fe6838ab6b_b
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I think you need some of these

http://supermotoengineering.com/product_detail.php?id=180
Back to top Go down
NorgeWR2X

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 pm

f3joel wrote:
I think you need some of these

http://supermotoengineering.com/product_detail.php?id=180

haha thnx. ohhh i already tightened those expanding nuts for the handguard. can i loosen them and re-tighten? also, the page says it uses existing hardware BUT look like the bolt for my zetas aren't long enough...?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm

It reminds me of one of those freestyle BMX bikes without the pedals. have i gone slider crazy? 810411 Only bigger and more insane. have i gone slider crazy? 93746

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I put them on my zeta's after the fact, the slider is tapered and works with the zeta mount.
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am

Hi NorgeWR2X:

I have always wondered but are the engine sliders on your X strong enough to act as foot pegs to stretch out on?

TIA

Wayne
Back to top Go down
NorgeWR2X

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 am

xcel wrote:
Hi NorgeWR2X:

I have always wondered but are the engine sliders on your X strong enough to act as foot pegs to stretch out on?

TIA

Wayne

hey there, im pretty sure you can. those black t-rex frame sliders are bolted on via a rod going through the engine. if that doesn't support our body weight that would suck LOL. i wouldn't do it on the shifter side cuz it's pretty close to it i wouldn't wanna force a downshift while resting my foot there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have i gone slider crazy?   have i gone slider crazy? Empty

Back to top Go down

have i gone slider crazy?
Page 1 of 1