Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My new addiction... maybe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trailmoto

Trailmoto

My new addiction... maybe Empty
PostSubject: My new addiction... maybe   My new addiction... maybe EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm

While in Melbourne, I got an opportunity to try this out for a day. I really enjoyed it and am considering picking up a used bike to add to the stable.

My new addiction... maybe 938436813_o4fGo-M
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: My new addiction... maybe   My new addiction... maybe EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm

One day I will have one My new addiction... maybe 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: My new addiction... maybe   My new addiction... maybe EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Gonna get a GasGas Scott?

Trailmoto

PostSubject: Re: My new addiction... maybe   My new addiction... maybe EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Gonna get a GasGas Scott?

I haven't decided yet, Lynn. I think I may go to a few trials events in the Seattle area first and get more info. I rode a Sherco and a Scorpo while I was in Australia... both were nice to ride, but were different from each other. A new trials bike will run upwards to around $10k... a bit out of my budget at this point. I've seen a few used ones in the $3k range, which is a little closer to what I'm looking for. Not sure if I'd ever get involved with competition but just practicing the skills required to ride the trials stuff will probably improve my other riding as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new addiction... maybe   My new addiction... maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

My new addiction... maybe
Page 1 of 1