Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozy

Ozy

Pro Moto billet rack - back order!! Empty
PostSubject: Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!   Pro Moto billet rack - back order!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:53 am

Last Saturday I ordered a Pro Moto billet rack through the Pro Moto website and all went through okay thinking around a week delivery time will be plenty for a trip in two weeks only to get an email yesterday saying it's on back order and will be ready ship in 3 weeks....... GAHHHH

So be warned if you're thinking of buying one....
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!   Pro Moto billet rack - back order!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi Ozy:

Sorry to hear about the Back Order. Given the HQ appearance and build quality (machined aluminum, anodized and real SS HW), it is definitely worth the wait.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Ozy

Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!   Pro Moto billet rack - back order!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 am

xcel wrote:
Hi Ozy:

Sorry to hear about the Back Order. Given the HQ appearance and build quality (machined aluminum, anodized and real SS HW), it is definitely worth the wait.

Wayne

Yeah thats why I ordered one and I know I wouldnt be happy long term if I cancelled the order and went for another type....
Back to top Go down
ve2yag

PostSubject: Re: Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!   Pro Moto billet rack - back order!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am

I have mine since 3 month... It really worth waiting for it, very solid, no tubing each side... I LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!   Pro Moto billet rack - back order!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Moto billet rack - back order!!
Page 1 of 1