Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
12oclocker

12oclocker

Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher Empty
PostSubject: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to see who may be interested in these, I am about to order some parts to build some 'Running Light Adapters' (plug & play) and some solid state Fixed Rate turn signal flasher relays (plug & play).

Let me know what you guys think, and if anyone here might want something like this, it's going to take about 2 to 3 weeks to get all the parts in, so I figured I would post up to gauge the interest, and see how many parts to order for the first run.

The fixed rate flasher will operate all the way down to 0.1w! that's lower than any other aftermarket flasher out there, so even an ALL LED setup will flash without any problems Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher 61865

Here's a vid of the Running Light Adapters & the Fixed Rate flasher installed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4O48q8U_Q

Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher Running_lights
http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=70

Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher Flasher_text
http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=69
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 pm

nice rear hand brake you got there!!!
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher 61865
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:47 pm

I already bought a replacement flasher to correct my LED swap last year. I would be alright with your running light adapter right? I have the Zeta Guards and your Edge Taillight w/ controller and it flashes fine now.
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 pm

yes it should work fine if it's an LED flasher, the running light adapters draw 0.7 watts @ 12v and 1watt @ 14.4v, to mimic the load characteristics of a typical LED turn signal Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher 61865
Back to top Go down
Boondocker

Boondocker

PostSubject: rear running lights?   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Can this be adapted to the rear to offer rear running lights? Bear in mind that rear running lights must be RED to be DOT compliant and the signal flashers should be amber. It would be cool to have red and amber LEDs in the same housing but on different circuits. The red lights would simply be on all the time and the ambers would only flash on.
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:56 pm

I've yet to see any RED aftermarket LED turn signals, something like what your describing could be made without the running light adapters, it would simply require a custom LED turn signal design, it's kinda of a neat idea, I may look into this for you Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher 61865
But it would just be easier to use typical orange LED turn signals with running light adapters.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:31 pm

I received my adapters in the mail today, very nice work (thanks for the resistors)
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Thanks! , parts are on the way to build more Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher 61865
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 am

Finally got the running light adapters and flashers in stock again, thumb
The running light adapters have a new case design, which looks a bit nicer, sorry about the delay guys
http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=70

Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher RLA1 thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher   Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Light Mod & Fixed Rate Flasher
Page 1 of 1