Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Absolutely nothing to do with riding...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trailmoto

Trailmoto

Absolutely nothing to do with riding... Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 am

I just returned from "The Greatest Aviation Celebration in the World" and thought I'd post a photo I took while there.

We flew a small plane from Seattle to Oshkosh and back last week. It took us 12 hours to fly each way. Had a great time.

Absolutely nothing to do with riding... 954463365_mrBCC-L
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Oh I love aviation pics!! Absolutely nothing to do with riding... 525406 Got more? Absolutely nothing to do with riding... 810411

Trailmoto

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Oh I love aviation pics!! Absolutely nothing to do with riding... 525406 Got more? Absolutely nothing to do with riding... 810411

Yes I do...

These are the photos I took from our trip last week.

http://busdriver.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=13156366&AlbumKey=eBRRK

Back to top Go down
asaucier

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Looks like OSH. I flew in a few times from Maine. It was a very good time.
Back to top Go down
Trailmoto

Trailmoto

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:49 pm

asaucier wrote:
Looks like OSH.

You are correct. It was my first AirVenture experience. I enjoyed it immensely and will hopefully go again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Nice 195. I love radial engines. I flew in one on floats once.

Did the controller bring you in 5 abreast to the field?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely nothing to do with riding...   Absolutely nothing to do with riding... Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolutely nothing to do with riding...
Page 1 of 1