Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Odometer: kms -> miles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deerHater

Odometer: kms -> miles Empty
PostSubject: Odometer: kms -> miles   Odometer: kms -> miles EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 am

Has anybody switched their odometers from kms to miles? Easy??
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Odometer: kms -> miles   Odometer: kms -> miles EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 am

Yes, very easy. I sometimes do it when I'm messing with the enduro meter on accident. Then I forget how to change it back LOL. I can usually figure it out while still maintaining my 40-50mph back road boggy.

*without looking...isn't it something like press and hold 1 and 2 at the same time for 2sec?

**edit - It is press and hold the 2 button for a sec. That's probably while i change it on accident sometimes. When I hit the 1&2 to enter enduro with gloves on...sometimes don't hit a button all the way.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Odometer: kms -> miles   Odometer: kms -> miles EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks! Odometer: kms -> miles 61865
Back to top Go down
canwrider

canwrider

PostSubject: doesn't work on mine?   Odometer: kms -> miles EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 pm

I have a 2008 wrx . I have tried what seems to be every button combo and nothing works to convert measurement. Please Help!!!
Back to top Go down
TBird1

TBird1

PostSubject: Re: Odometer: kms -> miles   Odometer: kms -> miles EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:25 pm

canwrider wrote:
I have a 2008 wrx . I have tried what seems to be every button combo and nothing works to convert measurement. Please Help!!!

From the 2010 owners manual, page 4-4, "To switch the speedometer and odometer/tripmeter displays between kilometers and miles, press the 'SELECT2' button until the display changes after the key is turned to 'ON'".

IIRC, you hold the button in a few seconds while watching the display. When it changes, release the button.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Odometer: kms -> miles   Odometer: kms -> miles EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Sorry, I must have given direction for an "R". Wasn't thinking. dutch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odometer: kms -> miles   Odometer: kms -> miles Empty

Back to top Go down

Odometer: kms -> miles
Page 1 of 1