Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

howdy from utah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cibo

howdy from utah Empty
PostSubject: howdy from utah   howdy from utah EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 am

i'm looking at a wrr for my second bike in 20 years. I haven't ridden in 20 year, so this should be interesting.
started looking at a dl650, then a dr650 and now "downsizing" to a wr250r for some mixed trail riding in utah.

going atgatt and taking my time in finding a good deal on a used wrr. I'm looking for a stock bike with an IMS or safari tank, that's about it. in the future i'll look at putting an auto-clutch and left hand rear brake. i'm a mountain biker and want to somewhat duplicate what i'm used to in the brake dept.

love this site.
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

howdy from utah Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy from utah   howdy from utah EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 am

Welcome to the site.. good luck with your bike purchase..
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

howdy from utah Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy from utah   howdy from utah EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 am

Welcome to the pack! howdy from utah 61865

howdy from utah Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy from utah   howdy from utah Empty

Back to top Go down

howdy from utah
Page 1 of 1