Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!

Go down 
+4
Medski
Matty
SheWolf
Midnite171
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:33 am

Hey guys, a couple months ago, I developed a virus that settled in my inner ear called Labrinthitis that made me extremely dizzy whenever I moved my head too quickly, sat down, layed down or stood up. Needless to say, I haven't been able to ride! Sucked really bad!!!! Well, as of late I am about 90% better. I only get dizzy now when I am laying down and roll over on my left side. SO..... I am back on the trails again! Took my bike out yesterday and it surely felt good. I haven't posted here since this happened because it was just too depressing to see ya'll having a great time on your bikes, and me not being able to ride.

Well, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm back. Not that it really makes any difference in any of your lives or anything!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am

Great to hear you're back on the trails! Vertigo can be nasty...I get that when I lay on my back when I try to sleep. Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! 527254

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 am

welcome back.....
Back to top Go down
Medski

Medski

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:59 am

hurray!
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Great to hear you're back on the trails! Vertigo can be nasty...I get that when I lay on my back when I try to sleep. Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! 527254
It's commonly called "the spins" and means you should have quit drinking earlier....
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Dude, that's exactly what it felt like. You know, when you drink about 8 or 10 beers, go home and lay in bed and the room just spins and spins. That's how it felt. Wouldn't want to be on the trails when that starts happening!!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Jäger wrote:

It's commonly called "the spins" and means you should have quit drinking earlier....

Well, considering I've had it since I was a little grasshopper, that kinda throws that theory out the window. Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! 93746

dtx

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
Dude, that's exactly what it felt like. You know, when you drink about 8 or 10 beers, go home and lay in bed and the room just spins and spins. That's how it felt. Wouldn't want to be on the trails when that starts happening!!!

used to get the "spins" back in sr high,just put my foot on the floor and the room would stop,ride easy for a few weeks !
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Welcome Back!!!
Back to top Go down
ekahwaty

ekahwaty

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Enjoy getting back out and having some fun. It could have happened to any of us, especially those who have pushed past 40. Stay safe and keep riding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!   Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnite's Labrythitis has cleared up!!!
Page 1 of 1