Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Denmark.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Don T

Don T

Hello from Denmark. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Denmark.   Hello from Denmark. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:52 am

First of all I would like to thank YamWOW for creating this forum cheers

I have been riding bikes since '91 - in that time I've done +200.000 miles, most of it on-road.
At the moment I own a Versys and a WR 250R.
Because I allso have a street bike, my WR is for off road use only.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Denmark.   Hello from Denmark. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:28 am

Welcome to the pack, Don! I had a 600 but sold it to get the R2. I figure the little rocket is going to get me into just as much trouble of not more even minus a few hundred cc's. wink

Don T

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Denmark.   Hello from Denmark. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks SheWolf.

In the past I've owned both a XT 600Z and a XTZ 750 - the WRR is a smaller bike, but it's much more fun off road bannana
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Glad to have you.   Hello from Denmark. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 am

First of all I would like to thank YamWOW for creating this forum cheers

No problem I got alot help from Hodakaguy. Maybe it will make it easier to find different posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Denmark.   Hello from Denmark. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Denmark.
Page 1 of 1