Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Motorcycle Cover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chkMINUS

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 am

Can anyone recommend me a good cover that fits the wr250r. I live in Florida so extreme cold will not be too much of a problem, though down the road I hope to take some trips up north on the bike. Also, something I could fit on a bike rack semi-permanently would be really cool. So I would always have it available...
Back to top Go down
chkMINUS

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 am

Anyone used any of these?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am

Never seen a dirt bike with a cover on it.

*Those covers look pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
chkMINUS

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Yea, unfortunately I don't have a garage and I don't want the bike sitting in the sun all day.
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

That website looks pretty generic. I assume that was at the top when you searched Google or something? I'm also wanting a decent cover but haven't really found any yet (didnt really look).
Back to top Go down
duanew

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Mine sits outside because I do not have a garage right now. I use the motorcycle covers from Walmart. They are in the automotive section for about $20. Be sure to use the large size because the XL is too big.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:52 pm

I had my 600 covered thru the winter and never again. It is a nice, easy place for mice to hide and build nests...all over the bike. eeek

Motorcycle Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Cover   Motorcycle Cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorcycle Cover
Page 1 of 1