Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chkMINUS

Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)   Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Anyone live in or near Tallahassee, FL that wants to show me how to tweak my wr250r? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)   Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:14 pm

chkMINUS wrote:
Anyone live in or near Tallahassee, FL that wants to show me how to tweak my wr250r? Just curious.

Not sure what you mean by "tweak" (mod?) but I live in Gainesville and have been meaning to ride in the OHV area within Tates Hell National Forest - right in your backyard. I'd gladly give it a go with you if you like but we need to wait till it dries out a bit.
Back to top Go down
duanew

PostSubject: Re: Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)   Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I was in Tate's Hell last week and almost hit a bear. Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) 490865 I also rode through ANF to Tallahassee from the Apalachicola area. I have seen the OHV area in Tate's Hell and it is a joke. It is basically forest roads that they allow OHV vehicles on. You might as well check it out and then ride all over the rest of the forest.
Back to top Go down
chkMINUS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)   Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:07 am

Quote :
Not sure what you mean by "tweak" (mod?) but I live in Gainesville and have been meaning to ride in the OHV area within Tates Hell National Forest - right in your backyard. I'd gladly give it a go with you if you like but we need to wait till it dries out a bit.

Hey gatorfan, tough game last night. :P

Anyway, yea that would be fun as soon as I get some more experience on this thing. I have a lot of mods I need to do. My #1 priority is getting it lowered a tad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)   Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone live near me? (Tallahassee)
Page 1 of 1