Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

couronne dentelée roue arriere

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rvb

couronne dentelée roue arriere Empty
PostSubject: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 am

bonjour, quand vous avez changé votre couronne dentelée (je veux mettre une 40 dents au lieu de 42), avez vous fait des réglages pour l'étrier de frein arriere ?
Back to top Go down
PYG RYDR

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 am

Push 1 for English.

Push 2 for Spanish.

Push 3 for French.

Sorry I am no help since I only know English.

bow
Back to top Go down
Trailie

Trailie

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 am

Salut RVB,

J'ai pas entendu des gens dire qu'ils ont du modifié l'étrier. J'ai pas encore touché à la couronne moi-même donc je ne peux pas être sur, mais je pense que c'est pas nécessaire. En revanche le longueur de la chaîne sera peut-être à revoir?
Back to top Go down
taoshum

taoshum

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 am

Trailie wrote:
Salut RVB,

J'ai pas entendu des gens dire qu'ils ont du modifié l'étrier. J'ai pas encore touché à la couronne moi-même donc je ne peux pas être sur, mais je pense que c'est pas nécessaire. En revanche le longueur de la chaîne sera peut-être à revoir?
or,

I have not heard people say that they have changed the caliper. I have not yet touched the crown myself so I can not be sure, but I think it is not necessary. However the length of the chain may be to review?

no comprende'
Back to top Go down
Trailie

Trailie

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 am

Folks,

RVB is asking if he needs to adjust the brake caliper or mount if he changes his sprocket from 42 teeth to 40 teeth. I replied that I wasn't aware that was necessary. If anyone knows better, please say - he can always bang it onto Google translate.

For those that aren't aware, Google translate doesn't always give you a translation that makes sense...!
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Trailie,

I'm nearly fluent in French, but I don't know the word "couronne."
My coworker today is originaly from France (in Canada 10 years but still maintains his good French accent thumb much better to my ears than the Outawais accent) and thinks it refers to the sprocket. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
rvb

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:37 pm

yes it's that ...;
couronne dentelée roue arriere Photo_10

change 42 to 40 , for chain I think it will ok , but " étrier" I think it move back with the wheel.
Back to top Go down
rvb

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 pm

i forget , which measures to buy rear sprocket ?
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couronne dentelée roue arriere   couronne dentelée roue arriere Empty

Back to top Go down

couronne dentelée roue arriere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Sweet Mods & Bike Accessories-
Jump to: