Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for supermoto racing in Texas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motodorko

Looking for supermoto racing in Texas. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for supermoto racing in Texas.   Looking for supermoto racing in Texas. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

Any fellow Texans out there know anything happening in the Supermoto world in Texas. I know there's a kart track in San Marcos (I'm in Austin) but anyone knowing other places to race or ride supermoto in Texas would be helpful.

And no, probably won't race the WR unless there is a specific class. It's not a race bike because of the motor... I'll motard my motocrosser.

After watching youtube supermoto videos and drinking coffee this morning, I have decided I need to race again. Too old for hardcore motocross and enduros, but mix half a kart track with a bmx style motocross track and I'm there!

Help?

Also, any supermoto guys in Austin who might want to bang bars friendly like in a parking lot on a Sunday hit me up. I don't mind being knocked down if it's done artistically... TBone me and I'll get mad... and even. hehe.

Let's make something happen in Texas.
Back to top Go down

Looking for supermoto racing in Texas.
Page 1 of 1