Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Mulit-Function Disply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

Mulit-Function Disply Empty
PostSubject: Mulit-Function Disply   Mulit-Function Disply EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:38 pm

I have a 08 WR250R with 1700 miles on it. I don't know what happened but yesterday morning I got gas and reset my trip meters on my display and took off to work. It's only about a mile from the gas station to work. Then after work I went home ate dinner and then hoped back on the bike for a quick ride and noticed as I was riding through town that it said I was doing 65 mph. Which is roughly double the speed I was actually going. So I pulled over and started looking and my trip meter that I reset after getting gas said I had rode 14 miles which is also roughly double the amount I had ridden since getting gas. The worst part though is my odometer has doubled the amount of miles on the bike. Anyone have any ideas what's going on? It's going to make it kinda hard to keep track of oil changes and maintenance with everything so screwed up on my display.
Back to top Go down
Akasy

PostSubject: Re: Mulit-Function Disply   Mulit-Function Disply EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:11 pm

NorCalWR wrote:
I have a 08 WR250R with 1700 miles on it. I don't know what happened but yesterday morning I got gas and reset my trip meters on my display and took off to work. It's only about a mile from the gas station to work. Then after work I went home ate dinner and then hoped back on the bike for a quick ride and noticed as I was riding through town that it said I was doing 65 mph. Which is roughly double the speed I was actually going. So I pulled over and started looking and my trip meter that I reset after getting gas said I had rode 14 miles which is also roughly double the amount I had ridden since getting gas. The worst part though is my odometer has doubled the amount of miles on the bike. Anyone have any ideas what's going on? It's going to make it kinda hard to keep track of oil changes and maintenance with everything so screwed up on my display.

Yep you are on metric--read the manual deal push the buttons and all will be cheers
Back to top Go down
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

PostSubject: Re: Mulit-Function Disply   Mulit-Function Disply EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks Akasy, I will get the manual out tonight when I get off work and see if I can get it straightened out. I got pretty freaked out there, I thought the whole display had taken a crap on me.

Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Mulit-Function Disply   Mulit-Function Disply EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 pm

push and hold the 2 button
Back to top Go down
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

PostSubject: Re: Mulit-Function Disply   Mulit-Function Disply EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mulit-Function Disply   Mulit-Function Disply Empty

Back to top Go down

Mulit-Function Disply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: What Broke?-
Jump to: