Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Steering Dampers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
macfast

macfast

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:19 pm

I made a mount for a Scott Steering Damper for my WR250r works great. I was told by Scott if enough people had an interest they would make a mount. So Email scottperformanceproducts.com and tell them you want a damper for your WR250R/x so I don't have to make a mount for my WR250x.
Back to top Go down
shredak

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 pm

scotts now has mount available on there site.
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 am

Placed order on 3/27.
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Got my Scott Lowmount steering damper today. Greased the head bearings at the same time. Works great.
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Photos please wink
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Can't do photos just yet . Steering damper 2nd best mod next to Trials rear tire .
Back to top Go down
bonecrusher

bonecrusher

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Here's mine. Takes some time to install, but it's not too complicated. I gotta say that Scott really packaged this thing nicely! Everything was in it's own cut out piece of foam in a foam lined box.

Steering Dampers P4140233

Steering Dampers P4140234

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/wrr-x-pictures-f4/my-new-x-with-some-mods-t352.htm
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Got mine too!!! beavis

[url=Steering Dampers IMG_0521[/url]

Love it..Also love the Bars..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steering Dampers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering Dampers   Steering Dampers Empty

Back to top Go down

Steering Dampers
Page 1 of 1