Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pacific Northwest

Go down 
+9
hyperboarder
GunMetal87
soggytire
Captain Midnight
Mr.Metal
macfast
seattlechronic
inspector
YamWOW!
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Meet other riders in the Pacific Northwest. thumb
PNW: Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska

Last edited by YamWOW! on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:50 am

Figured I would be the first. beavis

Sunday 29th, most likely Rieter. If it's just me then I'll be there by 0900. Buddy may go on a KLR. Either way it will be an easy ride just sticking to 4x4 trails. Probably check out the lake on the NW end. IDK just dinking around.
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 am

I wouls love to go but I work on Sat and Sun. I'm off tues and wed if anyone is free?

SC
Floyd
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:53 am

I'm sorry, did you just say TUESDAY????

I have monday and tuesday off. Going out saturday, new tires installed sunday, and ready to go monday. I'll hold off unil tuesday if you can get out. *has to be halfway early thou, also have to let me know soooooon.
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Next Tuesday..? Sounds good..I will be at Whistler from Friday to Monday (DownHill Mtn Bike) but Tuesday would be cool...

Floyd
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Just found out there is a SMALL chance i will have to work. Seems as though we are a day behind and will be more so with taking monday and tuesday off. I'll keep you posted.

*Have to be home by 4ish, so no GP like I want to badly. You want to show me more of Duvall? Or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Tue 5-26 Duvall. Meet up somewhere between here and there around 0900-1000. SeattleC...would you like to fill in the details?
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Morrow OHV   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:01 pm

May 25th Morrow County OHV ride. Post if interested. thumb

Admin
YamWOW!

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm

inspector wrote:
Tue 5-26 Duvall. Meet up somewhere between here and there around 0900-1000. SeattleC...would you like to fill in the details?

Where is Duvall? Do you ever ride in Central WA?

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm

YamWOW! wrote:
inspector wrote:

Where is Duvall? Do you ever ride in Central WA?

Duvall is a few miles from Seattle. Trying to get gear together first and also seems as though everyone around here is busy till end of next month. After that I would like to trailer to a few different spots.
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Jsut got back from whistler...good Time...

Have you ever been to Machias by Lake Stevens...?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

No?

*ok, I drank too much (but not WAY to much!). I'll try to check in early tomorrow. If not I'll just go back to Margerett. Post up a meeting spot and time. (was thinking around 10:00?)
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:40 am

SO have some good tracks for Machias...Give me a call 425-647-7400 also trying to get the Tracks for Lake Margreat.. My buddy Mark is trying to get them from another rider..He's the one who lives out there...Here is a link to the Machias Thread on ADVrider...
Machias

Floyd
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Sorry I just took off. Figured I could make it home in time to pick my son up from school. Had a blast. Definitly heading back there.
Pacific Northwest Image062
Pacific Northwest Image064

Thanks for taking me out there.

**Too bad I didn't get a pic of my shifter bent all the way back!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Is that all the pics we have? Thought you had a couple?
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Olympic Mountains Loop Fun Ride Sept. 12-14   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Anyone going to ride a WRR at the Olyloop Mountains Fun ride Sept. 12-14? I plan to be out by then.

Last edited by macfast on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
macfast

macfast

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Here's a link to the Olyloop peninsula: http://www.griptwister.com/
Back to top Go down

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Come meet some fellow Dual Sport riders this Sun 1-17-10. Planning a
Breakfast Meet and Greet in Kennewick WA, possible ride afterwords if
there is interest.

Here's the link to the thread on the Breakfast meet on the PNWDualSport Forum. Hope to see you there Pacific Northwest 61865

Here's the Link: CLICK HERE

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

So, I've been trying (for a while now) to find some riding buddies out here. My schedule is a bit hectic, but I can usually get some riding time in on the weekends... though not always. I see this forum is a bit inactive... I just found the pnwdualsport forum... is that a good place to sign up?

Making friends can be so hard... Pacific Northwest 342500
Back to top Go down
Captain Midnight

Captain Midnight

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Let's go. The Smuggler Poker Run Capital Forrest Olympia. Aug 22nd. Check the NMA website for details. I'll be there, let ride together.
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Anyone out here? Just bought a 2009 250 R. I plan on doing some mods this fall/winter. Anyone willing to offer assistance on where to ride etc? Very happy
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:16 pm

X or R...Looking for wheelie practice partner... Very happy (really would like a couple of pics)

*soggytire...depends on what type of riding you like and how far away you will travel. I only have 4or5places i regularly go by myself and the places I would really like to go....can never find someone to go.
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I have a 250 R... I live in Auburn... but will travel when I can to learn any new place to ride. About taking pics...I have mediocre photography skills... but love to capture both on photo and video. Bought a helmet cam last year that I can't wait to try out. Let's coordinate a time to hit the trails...shall we? usa
Back to top Go down
GunMetal87

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 pm

New rider in the city of snohomish. I'm looking for people to ride with! Also would like to plan a day trip up some forest service roads off mountain loop highway unless some one knows a better/closer place? who's game>?
Back to top Go down
hyperboarder

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 am

Anyone in the Boise area?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pacific Northwest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Northwest   Pacific Northwest Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacific Northwest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next