Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Your opinions... good or bad.

Go down 
+11
X-Racer
Medski
deerHater
adamoto
ZED
john92
YZEtc
kjharn
cuban11182
dc4stroke
Matty
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty

Matty

Your opinions... good or bad. Empty
PostSubject: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm

My 'o9 WRR/X.

Got bored with some Red Rim Tape I had laying around. Not sure if i'm feeling it or not. What ya'll think? Positive or Negative, I got tough skin. lol.

Ya, that big front fender is great when in the dirt. But with the Supermoto setup it looks like a Duckbill Platypus... lol. Going to order an after market front fender on Monday.

Your opinions... good or bad. Sumo2

Your opinions... good or bad. Sumo

Your opinions... good or bad. Sumo3
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Ok...... Just glad it's on your bike.
Back to top Go down
cuban11182

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Not really feeling it, sorry.

Instead of making me do this droooool it made me puke
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 pm

No mi gusta. Why not do blue rim tape on the... RIMS! wink
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm

kjharn wrote:
No mi gusta. Why not do blue rim tape on the... RIMS! wink

It makes the wheels look small. Had some on not to long ago and didn't like it.

As for the Red... Ya, I think I'm going to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:57 pm

No good.
It makes the bike look like you really were bored and had nothing else to do. :)
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Not really feeling it either. But I do love those wheels! wink
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Red is gone....... I guess i'll just stick with the simple yet tasteful color scheme.

Your opinions... good or bad. Sumo4
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 pm

I'd give it a bill chop too. I see you've already given it a tail chop which is clean. thumb
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

I don't know why but I like the stock front fender better on the X than the R. Definitely looks better w/o the red tape. Also, I'd take the strap off the seat.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:07 am

ZED wrote:
I'd give it a bill chop too. I see you've already given it a tail chop which is clean. thumb
I think the X looks better with a nose job too. But I do take weekend trips on mine, which can include rain riding at speed.
I've heard the bill chop = more tire spray on rider, so I've left mine stock for now. I may get a second fender (they're cheap) just for weekends..
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 am

deerHater wrote:

I've heard the bill chop = more tire spray on rider, so I've left mine stock for now. I may get a second fender (they're cheap) just for weekends..

Ya... riding in rain and/or mud with smaller front fender = not fun for the rider.
Back to top Go down
Medski

Medski

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:11 am

Could've have been good in yellow. Yellow and blue, being opposites, go well together where as blue and red blur to a sort of pink at the sepparation line and it makes it fuzzy and not good looking...
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 am

Medski wrote:
Could've have been good in yellow. Yellow and blue, being opposites, go well together where as blue and red blur to a sort of pink at the sepparation line and it makes it fuzzy and not good looking...

i feel ya.

Not a huge Yellow fan. I think i have some White somewhere hiding in my garage i might ty out.

ya, i'm bored. Riding would be much better to kill the boredom, but 90 degree weather at my elevation with how dry it is = not fun.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 pm

I'd cut the fender too.

That way when you are riding alone in the rain you can feel like you are getting roosted by someone in front of you and your vision is impaired accordingly.

Great idea. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

neat idea, just not my can of beer.........
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 pm

I keep thinking of Bozo the Clown.....
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 am

joenuclear wrote:
I keep thinking of Bozo the Clown.....

You realize that correlation will need to be referred to in the age/cultural barrier exchange thread ?

Okay... I'll ask first.

Let's see the helmet that goes with the tape job. Please tell me it doesn't have a reverse red-hair mohawk.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 am

Like it better w/o the tape, but I"m really really digging the black side panels. Think I might have to order them up for mine, really changes the look of the bike.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:55 am

Maybe try another color like black instead of red on blue
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 am

X-Racer wrote:

Okay... I'll ask first.

Let's see the helmet that goes with the tape job. Please tell me it doesn't have a reverse red-hair mohawk.

Sorry to disappoint ya there buddy. But no red Mohawk on my lid. However, it is a nice Shoei MX helmet.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Black and Blue is the way to go!! I am working on seeing how much of the original plastics I can hit with the rattle can, Krylon Fusion works wonders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions... good or bad.   Your opinions... good or bad. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinions... good or bad.
Page 1 of 1