Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozy

Ozy

Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia Empty
PostSubject: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 am

Here's a few pics from a recent two day 870km trip I did in country NSW Australia, excuse the photo quality as they were taken with my iPhone.

All packed ready to go...... thumb
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia 100_3093

At the meeting point but I think the Hyabusa would've found some of the trails tough going....... Very happy
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia IMG_0613

The Super Tenere 1200 (background) was the biggest bike on this trip and guess who's was the smallest..... wink but at no time did I feel underpowered or out of my depth and my trusty R2 surely had a few scratching their heads and taking a closer look at every stop... eeek
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia IMG_05821

A compulsory stop at the Argyle Inn at Taralga.... dutch
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia IMG_0583

Outside Wyangala Waters State Park
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia IMG_0592

Wyangala Dam in background.
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia IMG_0590

870km round trip to Wyangala Dam.
Red was the way out, Blue the way back....
Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia 60851_440166145679_588365679_5077170_4337228_n
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 pm

OZY: Nice... Where's the camping party pics ?

...and what is the Yamaha twin-pipe in the foreground of the Tenure ?
Back to top Go down
Ozy

Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:52 pm

X-Racer wrote:
OZY: Nice... Where's the camping party pics ?

...and what is the Yamaha twin-pipe in the foreground of the Tenure ?

Unfortunately we didn't stop very often to take pics which was unfortunate as there was some spectacular countryside riding through the Blue Mountains and as I said I was taking pics with my phone which wouldn't have been much good at night for the camping party pics...

As for the Yamaha "twin pipe" it's the Super Tenere's little brother the Tenere 660.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 am

Me likey the baby Tenere thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
M1A Rifleman

PostSubject: Re: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Ozy, nice pics. Regarding the pic of the Tenere, what is the Yamaha in front of the Tenere? Me likey as it looks like a Yami version of a KTM.
Back to top Go down
Ozy

Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 am

M1A Rifleman wrote:
Ozy, nice pics. Regarding the pic of the Tenere, what is the Yamaha in front of the Tenere? Me likey as it looks like a Yami version of a KTM.

They're both Tenere's, the one in the foreground is the 660 and the one in the back is the 1200.... wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia   Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Wyangala Dam, NSW, Australia
Page 1 of 1