Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRR With X Plastic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GusinCA

GusinCA

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm

It'll never look this clean again...

WRR With X Plastic WR1copy

WRR With X Plastic WR2copy

Back to top Go down
john92

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm

I have a WRR with black WRX plastics too but they are very scratched up now. cry I don't have the black fork guards anymore though. I felt better with the brake hose in the stock position of the white WRR guards. Looks good man. You're right though. The black plastics won't look great for very long.

Just noticed: 2 questions=Did you chop down the stock seat? & How'd you end up with black rims?

1 tip: If your not going to replace it, you should paint the exhaust guard(s) black. It would go well with the whole scheme.
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:57 pm

I just had to click because I wondered what the big deal was about X vs. R plastic. My '08 plastics look the same as the R. scratch

It would have made sense if you'd said WRR with BLACK plastics.

Looks neat. I think the gold forks look better on the black than they do on the blue.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:28 pm

looks great! what forks are those?
Back to top Go down
john92

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm

little squirt wrote:
looks great! what forks are those?

2010's have gold forks.
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Yeah, I figure they'll scratch, but I like the black. The total for the X plastics was only about $300, and I had the wheels powdercoated.
I did take 1 inch off the seat, and did some lowering. Now, even with the new Michelin knobbies I can put both feet flat on the floor.
A skidplate is still going on, the luggage rack, some bark busters, I put a new rear sprocket and chain on. All this work and the dealership didn't charge me any labor (I'm a good customer).
Well, time to go get it dirty... :)
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 pm

wheres them dirty pics at????? dddog
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

I know, right?
This weekend I'll take it up to the mountains, should be nice and muddy up there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WRR With X Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRR With X Plastic   WRR With X Plastic Empty

Back to top Go down

WRR With X Plastic
Page 1 of 1