Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Who's Your Best Friend?

Go down 
+14
WRXR
DougZ
rokka
trav72
marty
aaronhall555
motokid
Matty
Akasy
dc4stroke
skierd
cannon
greer
SheWolf
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Who's Your Best Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Your Best Friend?   Who's Your Best Friend? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:49 am

Well, this is mainly something where we can post up pics of our beloved best friends, but there's a catch. It has to be an animal, be it 4 legged, 2 legged, amphibian, reptile...you get the drift. Who's Your Best Friend? 93746
That being said, I'll start off with this. Being that I've been under the weather, my other half went and got me a puppy. For a few reasons. First is to try to help me keep my mind on something else other than worrying over stuff, yuck. Which it has been doing, more or less. Second is because our oldest mutt is 14 and her time is limited. Big dog has lived well past any of her siblings or her parents which is remarkable for an Akita. Third is he wants a buddy to go with him once in a while in the truck to work, and can come with me on patrols when I work, and one we can have in the house. So, that being said, here is the little fart.

Who's Your Best Friend? C54b48b9
This is Mouse. He's the smallest out of a litter of 8. He's an Australian Cattle Dog, or Blue Heeler.

Who's Your Best Friend? E5d3957a
This is him going over a big log after our Australian Shepherd, Sweet Pea. This little guy tackles things a lot bigger than himself...like logs. He just starts digging with his back feet and tractors right over them...but sometime the drop on the other side can be a little...steep.

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Best Friend?   Who's Your Best Friend? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 am

This is a great start to my day, thanks!

Sarah
Back to top Go down
cannon

cannon

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Best Friend?   Who's Your Best Friend? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:05 am

What a great looking pup SheWolf! Fitting name too with his coloring. Love the look of Cattle Dogs, and their size is perfect too. They are herding dogs I assume?

Here is my meathead. He was a rescued stray from Arizona. Weird twists of fate brought him to Missouri and to us. We were going to foster him, but adopted him the first day. He has been the best dog I have ever owned. We love the hell out of this dog. :)

His personality is exactly opposite of the stereotype portrayed in the media. He is the biggest panzy in the world.

Who's Your Best Friend? IMG_0547

Who's Your Best Friend? IMG_0367b

Here he is acting like a nut on a cold day on the riverbank.

Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Best Friend?   Who's Your Best Friend? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:50 am

Say hello to my hound dog, Barnaby. Rescued him from the local SPCA, best dog ever! As far as we can tell he's an American Foxhound.

Who's Your Best Friend? Couch

His normal activity level
Who's Your Best Friend? Sleeping4

Unless he needs to go out...