Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Canada

Go down 
+13
Evol
Cody1771
claxx
dnf
WRXR
deerHater
Medski
Jäger
SpiritWolf15
Chrispy1200
ZED
SheWolf
YamWOW!
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZED

ZED

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Yeah, the summer is just about done and I haven't managed to met up with anyone on this forum yet. September is looking pretty busy but possibly. Where were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 pm

ZED wrote:
Yeah, the summer is just about done and I haven't managed to met up with anyone on this forum yet. September is looking pretty busy but possibly. Where were you thinking?

everywhere, here in BC, in alberta, down in seattle.
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 pm

We should plan for Hells Canyon Region next year.
Meanwhile, where were you thinking for this month?
I'm going to be in Vancouver area on Business the week of Sept. 21, but I doubt I'll be able to bring a bike out. The WR is small, but the Airlines are really cracking down on oversized luggage.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

ZED wrote:
We should plan for Hells Canyon Region next year.
Meanwhile, where were you thinking for this month?
I'm going to be in Vancouver area on Business the week of Sept. 21, but I doubt I'll be able to bring a bike out. The WR is small, but the Airlines are really cracking down on oversized luggage.

In the kelowna area to take part in the mud.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Looks to be ramping up for an interesting trek! Canada - Page 3 61865 My little R² against all those big bore thumpers...weeeeee! Canada - Page 3 379944

BC Big Trailie Ride

SpiritWolf15

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Any new plans? Ideas? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm

ANything new?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

You backed out. Canada - Page 3 851577

SpiritWolf15

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You backed out. Canada - Page 3 851577

Money needed wasn't there Canada - Page 3 490865
Back to top Go down
Medski

Medski

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Montreal here too! Let me know when and where :P
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Well, if anyone is in the very southeast corner of BC/very NW corner of Montana, drop me a line. I'm away a lot, but then I'm home a lot as well.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ottawa: tires   Canada - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

For Ottawa area riders.

I just ordered a Bridgestone BT023 rear tire for my X.
Went with Mario from MD (near Hunt Club and Bank) 613 526 1832.
He was 15 % less than next cheapest in Ottawa, and a few $ cheaper than G Bourque.
If you bring him the wheel he'll install and balance for $20 a wheel.
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm in the beautiful Crowsnest Pass, Southwest Alberta. Not too far from the BC border (30km).

Back to top Go down
dnf

dnf

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 am

I am out in Nelson ish area.

Going to the MRT thingy

http://mrtcanada.org/mrt-2011/

No idea if it will be any good.
Back to top Go down
claxx

claxx

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I'm on Vancouver Island   Canada - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Hey Guys and Gals!

Looks like there hasn't been much activity on here, but I thought I'd put a shout out and see who's kickin around.

I'm just outside of Victoria, in Sooke and looking to ride here throughout the winter.

cheers,
Clay D

Back to top Go down
Cody1771

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:36 am

claxx wrote:
Hey Guys and Gals!

Looks like there hasn't been much activity on here, but I thought I'd put a shout out and see who's kickin around.

I'm just outside of Victoria, in Sooke and looking to ride here throughout the winter.

cheers,
Clay D

Hey Clay, new Here, i am just in Victoria, been up riding in Boyds quite a bit. should go for a ride. i work 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and am back early march.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 am

Montreal area (just off the West Island)
Back to top Go down
LordEndo

LordEndo

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:50 pm

I'm an avid DSBC'er in Mission. Ride out in Chilliwack most of the time, Chipmunk creek and Blue Mountain are on the list for this summer.
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:58 am

Hey Fellow Canadians and NE Americans.  I'm planning on trip to the Gaspe region of Quebec this coming fall (2016).  I had planned a trip with a few local riders out of New Brunswick last year but unfortunately my plans changed last minute.  I'm dedicated to make a trek out there this year.  

For those of you who are not familiar with the Gaspe area... it's breathtaking.  Above tree-line mountains (Gaspe Provincial Park), great camping, and over 2300 kms of ATV trails.  This ride would be a mix of pavement, gravel/logging roads, and some ATV trails.  

I would like to trailer bikes to Campbellton, NB area then load up and start the journey from there.  There are some really neat land marks and cool things to see up in this region.  

Ideally, we would need approximately 5 days for this to be a non-rushed trip and be able to stop, take pictures from time to time.  Additional Fuel would be needed (I'm running an IMS 3 gallon with 1G rotopax) so I'm good for approximately 250 kms.  which would be the max needed.  most fuel stations wouldn't be anymore then 200 kms.   Here is a picture of my set-up.  I will also have a 20L dry bag for all my camping stuff (hammock, sleeping bag, clothes, etc)

Canada - Page 3 <a href=Canada - Page 3 Img_3110" />

Here are a couple of cool areas to check out.

Roche Percee (hole in the rock)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=cool+places+to+check+out+in+Gaspe&biw=1527&bih=822&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixjYS3t7jKAhUFyj4KHcrCCEYQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1.1

ATV Trails in Gaspe

This is a magical place that I've always wanted to check out on two wheels.  I've had the chance to do some Back Country skiing in the mountains a few winters ago.

I'm somewhat flexible for options in the fall however I was thinking more along the lines of Labor Day long weekend or Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving weekend might be getting chilli, however the leaves might be changing then and would make for wicked views!

Just checking to see if there are any interest from fellow Maritimers or even QC'ers.

Back to top Go down
Easterntide

Easterntide

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:38 pm

Hey Caldsy,
I'm in Dieppe and picked my WRR up last year in the summer. That PQ trip was on my radar last fall but life gets busy sometimes. Its a very possible to do this coming year however. Any other interest?

Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Easterntide wrote:
Hey Caldsy,
I'm in Dieppe and picked my WRR up last year in the summer. That PQ trip was on my radar last fall but life gets busy sometimes. Its a very possible to do this coming year however. Any other interest?

awesome. keep me posted Re: Gaspe. again, I'd like to incorporate a Long Weekend (preference Thxgiving) as to not take as many days off work.

I'd like to make a short weekend down to Martin Head area in the Bay of Fundy. that trip wouldn't require any days off (leave early Saturday morning from Fredericton. set up camp once I get there, jump back on the bike for an afternoon rip, retire back at camp - make fire/eat/drink then pack up Sunday morning and go.

Back to top Go down
Easterntide

Easterntide

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Will do.
i have 2 other friends here w WRR's as well. one just picked his new to him 2012 in NS a couple of weekends ago and is stoked out of his mind to ride :-)
Back to top Go down
Luke Where

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Where did the Canadian Chatter go??   Canada - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 12:25 am

Nothing since 2016?! I know 1 or 2 WRs have been purchased in Canada in the past 6 years.

I am on Vancouver Island. (North End) Where are you guys hiding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Canada
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3