Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flatboarder

flatboarder

Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Empty
PostSubject: Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version   Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 am

I am referring to previous article - click to find more details about this issue.

I finalized it now. Plastic part was cut down even more to obtain better fit. Also I inserted some supporting metal sheet of aluminiun into cut down number plate plastic carrier to make it durable.
See images (clickable!):

Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Ah1.th Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Ah2y.th Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Ah3u.th Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Ah4j.th Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Ah5.th
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version   Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks for the different views of the rear thumb
Back to top Go down

Cut down rear mud catcher/number plate for EURO version
Page 1 of 1