Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum
Share | 

Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
inspector

PostSubject: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 am

Cool. I might try going up and riding in the snow today. Would ride to Ravensdale and into the Snoqualmie.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 am

Mine's been put to bed but we've got a whack of that white stuff here too. The quad is my winter toy.

PostSubject: Re: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:07 am

Chief_Lee_Visceral wrote:
Cool. I might try going up and riding in the snow today. Would ride to Ravensdale and into the Snoqualmie.

I tried going from NorthBend to Black Diamond area. Didn't know where I was going...all the roads I tried were gated...second worst ride ever. LOL
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 am

inspector wrote:
Chief_Lee_Visceral wrote:

I tried going from NorthBend to Black Diamond area. Didn't know where I was going...all the roads I tried were gated...second worst ride ever. LOL

Errr... that's the area. Maybe Enumclaw then but I have to get some work off my plate. Thanks for the warning.
Back to top Go down
soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Inspector... Great shots. I have some friends that live in Index...they say they can't wait for more snow to go skiing.
If you make it down to Auburn way.. let me know. We could explore the area.
Back to top Go down
inspector

PostSubject: Re: Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

soggytire wrote:
Inspector... Great shots. I have some friends that live in Index...they say they can't wait for more snow to go skiing.
If you make it down to Auburn way.. let me know. We could explore the area.

I'm hoping to go to Walker Saturday. Also trying to save my tires. If you have a place to explore off the roads....I'd be down with that soon.

*or if it's just FSR's I can put the crap tires back on, as long as I don't have any trail rides coming up (which i shouldn't)
Back to top Go down

Nov 27th, 2010 Index, WA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum ::  :: -