Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GusinCA

GusinCA

How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... Empty
PostSubject: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Normally I do the slow motion videos, but this time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_x_IQq-I8w

:)
Back to top Go down
Farmer17

Farmer17

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:22 pm

haha nice! i just did that with mine, but it wasnt as dirty. too bad it was the last for the winter cry
Back to top Go down
YamaLink

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

I think up to 20 pounds of mud can be crammed in a WR post mudbath. A clean WR250 feels like a yz125 afterwards!
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 am

One time I had so much mud on my XT225 that I couldn't ride downhill in first gear (literally so much mud packed around the rear tire and jammed in the swingarm that it just didn't have the power)...
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Gus Gus Gus... * shaking head *

What happened to taking the dirtiest of dirty bikes to the CA GIRL BUBBLES AND BOOBIES bikini wash ? ?

That's where I take mine !

THEN you can get the action in slow motion ! !
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Where is THAT???

Back to top Go down
mr_beat

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

did you tireshine your tires??
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

I did. I'm always extra careful if I ride it on pavement afterwards.
I use 303 Protectant on everything, it not only keeps everything looking new, it makes it so easy to clean after riding (nothing really sticks)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...   How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to shed 1 pound off the WR in 10 minutes...
Page 1 of 1