Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How about Kenda k 761's for commuting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jpkrass

How about Kenda k 761's for commuting? Empty
PostSubject: How about Kenda k 761's for commuting?   How about Kenda k 761's for commuting? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Doing most all of my riding on the street commuting to work. Does anyone have any
experience with these tires?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about Kenda k 761's for commuting?   How about Kenda k 761's for commuting? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm wondering the same. I've got n WRR I'd like to mount them on.
Back to top Go down
pirahna842

PostSubject: Kenda K761's   How about Kenda k 761's for commuting? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:33 pm

I had them on my KLR for about 2-3k miles. I liked them a lot. After that amount of miles, I could barely see any wear and I sold the bike before they wore out.

Compared to Pirelli MT90's I thought they were slightly worse on-road (started to slide/lose grip sooner) and slightly better off-road. Wear seemed like it was going to be better than the Pirelli's which I changed at 10k miles.

I'd say, for about $90-100 for the pair, they are worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about Kenda k 761's for commuting?   How about Kenda k 761's for commuting? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about Kenda k 761's for commuting?
Page 1 of 1