Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for old post - windshield options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecarnell

Looking for old post - windshield options Empty
PostSubject: Looking for old post - windshield options   Looking for old post - windshield options EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm trying to search for an old thread that I remembered readings about a guys wife wr250r that had a interesting front windshield set-up. Was painted and like a Dakar style. Don't think It was a kit and used stock headlight. Don't think it was posted in the mod forum- but it was mentioned in an adventure write-up hat for the life of me I can't find. If you know which one I'm talking about - please post the link. Thanks Eric

Last edited by Ecarnell on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
edteamslr

edteamslr

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old post - windshield options   Looking for old post - windshield options EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm

A 240r? what's that??? Very happy

It was Bonnie A. who had the screen I believe. It was cut and painted kydex, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old post - windshield options   Looking for old post - windshield options EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:59 pm

240wr fixed (thumbs are too big for the I touch...)
I think it was just fastened onto the original faring and painted blue. Do you remember the link?
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old post - windshield options   Looking for old post - windshield options EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:33 pm

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329337&page=1185

found it on advider.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for old post - windshield options   Looking for old post - windshield options Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for old post - windshield options
Page 1 of 1