Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Early Christmas presents.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

Early Christmas presents..... Empty
PostSubject: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Just ordered a FMF Powercore 4 and FMF Power Programmer from Buster's. Got both of them for a smokin deal! Also bought the Graves EXUP Eliminator....... should all hopefully arrive by next week. Since I will be getting rid of the flapper and AIS, I decided to get Krabil's AIS/Flapper removal kit. I am excited to uncork this baby and really see what she can do. Pics and comments to follow. thumb
Back to top Go down
Farmer17

Farmer17

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Awesome wings looking forward to your thoughts on it. i will most likely never do this but would like to know how much you gain with it. thumb
Back to top Go down
Kalani Prince

Kalani Prince

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 am

nice, I personally went with the Yoshimura RS2 as it seems to be a more finely crafted pipe... I could be wrong though..
Back to top Go down
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:29 am

Just went for my first ride today with my early Christmas power core 4 today and all I can say is "awesome". I ride with my mates on a 450, 525 & a 570. Finally the 250 is a lot more comfortable and I changed gears today so much less on the single trails. I havent stopped talking about the new exhaust all day. It's what the bike needed really badly. I have opened the air box and removed all the usual pollution gear too.

Very happy chappy down under...... wings
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Skip wrote:
Just went for my first ride today with my early Christmas power core 4 today and all I can say is "awesome". I ride with my mates on a 450, 525 & a 570. Finally the 250 is a lot more comfortable and I changed gears today so much less on the single trails. I havent stopped talking about the new exhaust all day. It's what the bike needed really badly. I have opened the air box and removed all the usual pollution gear too.

Very happy chappy down under...... wings

+100 ...... the powercore makes it sound like a freakin beast... if I didnt live out in the boonies I would be a little concerned about someone complaining. wings Best purchase ever!! thumb

once the rain stops i will take a few pics. droooool
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am

Some shots of the new exhaust......
Early Christmas presents..... IMG_0043
Early Christmas presents..... IMG_0042
Early Christmas presents..... IMG_0041
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

Watch out WSP. Looks sweet I bet it sounds even sweeter.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 pm

soggytire wrote:
Watch out WSP. Looks sweet I bet it sounds even sweeter.
thanks!! I am going to see how long it takes until I get pulled over for all of my illegal farkles...... thats why I always keep the stock parts!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Christmas presents.....   Early Christmas presents..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Christmas presents.....
Page 1 of 1