Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cryptomundo

Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit Empty
PostSubject: Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit   Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

anyone ever used one of these shift levers? does a WRF shifter fit our bikes? looks like something interesting to try out.

http://www.hdmoto.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=YZF250SLR

http://www.hdmoto.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=YZF250SL
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit   Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

If I recall, a WR-250F shift lever won't fit because it bumps into the thingy in front of the shift shaft - the neutral switch.
Also think the crankcase cover on the WR-250R/X sticks out further, too.

I remember others having to wait until another company came out with one just for the WR-250R/X.
I think it was from the company called Driven.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit   Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:19 pm

oh well, seemed like a nice shifter. nice to have options for tip offset. your right about the driven shifter, i saw that one before, but dont think i will replace my stock shifter for it. i think i need to find a used YZ or WR250F so i can spend more money on stuff i dont really need Very happy

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit   Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah, plus they're awfully nice bikes in their own right. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit   Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammerhead Designs - Shift Lever Kit
Page 1 of 1