Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fox Titan Body Armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Fox Titan Body Armor Empty
PostSubject: Fox Titan Body Armor   Fox Titan Body Armor EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Fox Titan Body Armor DSCN1820
Fox Titan Body Armor DSCN1819

Appears to be well built. Will report more when I actually wear it while riding.

This was an X-mas present to myself. cheers

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
TierHawg

PostSubject: Re: Fox Titan Body Armor   Fox Titan Body Armor EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Got one of these myself last summer. Needed a chest protector to wear while I was riding off-road trails. I'm not very easy to fit, cause I'm short and wide, and went with a XXl size. The fit is good, the Lycra allows the pads to stay in place. There are straps that help to snug up the upper and lower arms. The belly band, well, er, is stretchy. Everything stays in place once donned and snugged down. I wear the body armor with a riding jersy on top to keep it from snagging on branches and stuff. Sometimes wear a Camelbak MULE on top of the jersy/armor setup and it fits without having to extended any straps. Also, I tried it out on a few summer road rides when it was too hot for a jacket. I felt comfortable cruising the back roads at 55-60 mph with it on. Any faster or busier roads, I'll wear a proper jacket.

I haven't crash tested it yet, but think it is okay for a few low speed get offs, but anything major will be a "one time" event for the armor. But isn't that its purpose anyway?
Back to top Go down
No~One

No~One

PostSubject: Re: Fox Titan Body Armor   Fox Titan Body Armor EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 pm

I like it, I've flung myself off my bike on the trail a few times wearing this and it's held up very well.

My only complaint would be the plastic swivel things that connect to each other on the back and a few areas, I zipped tied them together as they were coming un-done occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Titan Body Armor   Fox Titan Body Armor Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Titan Body Armor
Page 1 of 1