Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator

Go down 
+2
vwsandman
soggytire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
soggytire

soggytire

R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 am

I know that DRC Edge makes a great product... however I see no reason to scrap a perfectly good working tail I'll be it a heavy one. Has anyone had any experience with the R&G product? scratch http://www.bustersdirtshop.com/product.php?productid=13380&cat=0&page=2
I'll gladly surgically hack up horse my stock one if I had a roadmap and end result to follow. Thanks for sharing. Appreciate your comments.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 am

Keep in mind that is for the European market rear light and my guess is....would not work for our NA market rear fenders and tailights...R&G is from the UK. I think all you get in that kit is a new License plate holder, kind of expensive for $103.00...
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:57 am

I agree.
I'd pass on that one because you're not getting much of anything.
In fact, it says the tail light, itself, is not included, and the one shown in those pics looks a whole lot like the one that comes from Yamaha's own 2007-2011 WR-250F and WR-450F.

The DRC Edge unit that lots of WR-250R/X rider go with comes with the light and license plate holder.
The only thing extra you have to get are rear turn signal lamps, unless you decide to use the original ones.
Back to top Go down
Medski

Medski

PostSubject: Re: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm

YZEtc wrote:
The DRC Edge unit that lots of WR-250R/X rider go with comes with the light and license plate holder.

And is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Goggles Pisano

Goggles Pisano

PostSubject: Re: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Medski wrote:
YZEtc wrote:

And is cheaper.

In more ways than one...

R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Tailplate
Back to top Go down
kjho1

PostSubject: Re: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Goggles Pisano wrote:
Medski wrote:
YZEtc wrote:

And is cheaper.

In more ways than one...

R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Tailplate

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! eeek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator   R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Empty

Back to top Go down

R&G racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator
Page 1 of 1