Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohenry

Ohenry

Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag Empty
PostSubject: Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag   Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I picked up a Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag with the strap mounting system and it works really well and only $62.99.

I went for the black but it is available in blue!

Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag 1

See here I used the seat to tie off of. thumb
Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag 2

It fits my Sony handy-cam with room to spare.
Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag 3

Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag 4

Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag 5

I picked it up from
Motorcycle superstore

So far so good!

Ohenry
Back to top Go down
njbill

njbill

PostSubject: Re: Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag   Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Looks good! If you do not mind, I have a few questions.

1. How snug is it on the bike? I ride some rough stuff and this is a consideration.
2. Does it interfere with the bars at all? It looks like it but the angle of the shot might be deceiving.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ohenry

Ohenry

PostSubject: Re: Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag   Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 am

njbill wrote:
Looks good! If you do not mind, I have a few questions.

1. How snug is it on the bike? I ride some rough stuff and this is a consideration.
2. Does it interfere with the bars at all? It looks like it but the angle of the shot might be deceiving.

Thanks!

It is tighter then one of my buddies magnet type on his DRZ and his moves around while he rides.
You have to take part of the strap from the base of the bag off to fill the tank (it clips off).
I took it off road a few times and you don't notice it much at all but it does move a bit but it is not going to slide off.
They way I have it is close to the steering stem so when I turn all the way the bar does hit it. You can move it away but I like it off the seat.

Blake

Ohenry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag   Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Master Super Mini Tank Bag
Page 1 of 1