Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Photos of levers PLEASE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mash100

mash100

Photos of levers PLEASE!! Empty
PostSubject: Photos of levers PLEASE!!   Photos of levers PLEASE!! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 pm

I just installed Zeter XC handguards, which so far look great!!
However: there were crummy Yammy guards on before, & the previous owner had taken off the rubber belows that protect the moving parts at the lever pivots. Also, he has changed out the pivot bolts which went through the guards to hold them in place. I have re-fitted the bolts, but they look wrong: the brake lever pivot bolt appears too short, & the clutch pivot bolt too long scratch I have the original belows, & the clutch side does not fit correctly.

So: could someone PLEASE post photos of the UNDERSIDE of both (stock) levers, with the belows OFF & bolts exposed, as there is no reference to this in the service manual & I have hunted all over the internet........ baldy

A picture tells 100000000 words!!! Thank you in advance. bow
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Photos of levers PLEASE!!   Photos of levers PLEASE!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Here is my brake lever. Can't help with the clutch cause I have the raptor setup

Photos of levers PLEASE!! 20ad4f45

Photos of levers PLEASE!! F8d7e0b2
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: Photos of levers PLEASE!!   Photos of levers PLEASE!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:15 am

Little Squirt: bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow EXACTLY what I needed - thanks dude!!!!! The pivot bolt shown is original OEM???
Presumably there is a lock nut also on bottom of the clutch lever bolt?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Photos of levers PLEASE!!   Photos of levers PLEASE!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 am

mash100 wrote:

Presumably there is a lock nut also on bottom of the clutch lever bolt?

Yes, It's not a nylock, but it is "locking", only there to keep the bolt from backing out.
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: Photos of levers PLEASE!!   Photos of levers PLEASE!! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Yep, swapped around bolts/nuts at lunch time at our workshop - all now fits like a glove!!
Thanks again for info - this forum rocks!!! thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of levers PLEASE!!   Photos of levers PLEASE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Photos of levers PLEASE!!
Page 1 of 1