Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

A little Photoshop later...

Go down 
+9
usgpru27
johnnyadventurepants
Jäger
dc4stroke
Hertz
YZEtc
little squirt
SheWolf
Medski
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Medski

Medski

A little Photoshop later... Empty
PostSubject: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

So I wondered how it would look with black plastic and a few stickers kit from that Japanese webstore... It's not bad at all :) There was sticker for light cowl and front fender but I was feeling lazy a tad and didn't want to spend too much fitting it... hehe

I think I dig the yellow more.

A little Photoshop later... WRR
A little Photoshop later... WRW
A little Photoshop later... WRY
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:17 pm

The top one looks too much like a Honda... A little Photoshop later... 640571

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 pm

I like the yellow best, but thats just me Very happy
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Looking for opinions? Very happy

I'd drop the swingarm decals on all three color schemes.
Looks better without them.

The black-and-red doesn't quite do it for me.

The white-and-red looks good.
That's probably my favorite of the three.

The black-and-yellow is good, too, but I'd probably either reduce or drop entirely the decals on the side covers.
I'd probably reduce the amount of yellow on the shrouds, too. :)

Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Not a fan of swingarm decals either. Black and yellow is my favorite, it's the most Yamaha of the three.
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

They all look good.....I vote fer ...yeller.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Yellow and black... of course.

Dump the swingarm decals, less black, more yellow...

... ah memories...

A little Photoshop later... 2004%5C04%5C14%5Cbikepics-135245-full

A little Photoshop later... 2010%5C06%5C28%5Cbikepics-2008309-full

A little Photoshop later... 2010%5C06%5C27%5Cbikepics-2007682-800

A little Photoshop later... 2007%5C11%5C25%5Cbikepics-1098403-full

A little Photoshop later... Kenny-roberts-rd350
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:35 pm

And see how close it looks to this...

A little Photoshop later... Yellowwr250r

Only in Japan you say? Pity...

Gotta figure out how to get the look since Yamaha won't accomodate we North American trash.
Back to top Go down
johnnyadventurepants

johnnyadventurepants

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I really like the second one. I'm thinking about painting mine something a little different. So............. does anyone take photoshop requests? Very happy
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm

That is a BEAUTIFUL RZ...
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 pm

I still like the blue best. dunno
Back to top Go down
johnnyadventurepants

johnnyadventurepants

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks for posting these! They really got me thinking. I've always liked white bikes with black rims.

A little Photoshop later... Img2375d

A little Photoshop later... 230902448-M

A little Photoshop later... Cimg7342

And of course some Yamahas

A little Photoshop later... B8QViyQBWkKGrHqFiUEzN3MUC8QBM2f1Qkcg0_12

A little Photoshop later... Yamaha_xt660z_Tenere-08mod_SOLGT_imagelarge

I have an X with dirt rims/tires so I have the black frame and rims and I would like to paint my bike or get new plastics. I think I would probably get a white aftermarket tank so I just started playing around and this is what I came up with. This is the first time I've ever photoshopped anything at all and I really don't know how to do it and I had to use a little paintbrush too. lol

A little Photoshop later... WRWxx

A little Photoshop later... WRWxx2

A little Photoshop later... WRWxx3

A little Photoshop later... WRWxx4

A little Photoshop later... WRWxx5
Back to top Go down
Trike

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Jäger wrote:
And see how close it looks to this...

A little Photoshop later... Yellowwr250r

Only in Japan you say? Pity...

Gotta figure out how to get the look since Yamaha won't accomodate we North American trash.

Old post, but wouldn't be very hard at all, maybe a little expensive. I really like this yellow WRR old school look. Soon I will price out a new set of plastics for my 2009 WRR and ask Troy Lee designs to see how much it would cost to paint the plastics yellow.
Back to top Go down
Just Bob

Just Bob

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:55 pm

I think the photoshops kick A. Really like the black bodywork. Showed the yellow one to the wife and told her I loved it but its only available in Japan. She told me to fly over and get it.

Right....

Well? Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 am

johnnyadventurepants wrote:

A little Photoshop later... Yamaha_xt660z_Tenere-08mod_SOLGT_imagelarge

Feels like a high-jack, but MAN, I love the 660 Tenere! I should have whispered in Santa's ear my wish for Yamaha to import them to the US...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Photoshop later...   A little Photoshop later... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Photoshop later...
Page 1 of 1