Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi from Europe can you help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndon

Hi from Europe can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Europe can you help?   Hi from Europe can you help? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 am

Hi my name is Lyndon, I run an off road adventure company based in Spain www.torotrail.com we run a fleet of WR250R bikes and love them... they are amazing and we push them to their limits.. I hope we can help the forum by adding all the little things we have found with the bikes.. however my intial contact is because we have had notification that the bike is no longer going to be avsilsble in Europe.. is it still going to be available elsewhere in the world? Or is Japan dropping the production line.. we pray not!!! I would appreciate if anyone knows.. Thanks Lyndon
Back to top Go down
railbird

railbird

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Europe can you help?   Hi from Europe can you help? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 am

2011's still available in the US.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Europe can you help?   Hi from Europe can you help? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 am

They are still available here, but we have been advised they are down to the last few and the model is being discontinued..?????? Would be interesting to know if Yamaha US will still get bikes.. we would consider buying them there..!! Thanks for your reply!
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Europe can you help?   Hi from Europe can you help? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..........Maybe a 350-450 is coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Europe can you help?   Hi from Europe can you help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Europe can you help?
Page 1 of 1