Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Vancouver Island

Go down 
+2
inspector
Sproat Sport
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sproat Sport

Hello from Vancouver Island Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Got my 09 WRR a few weeks ago. My previous ride was an 08 KLR. I was attracted to the more modern WR because its better off-road aspects and ....well basically because it's just plain better!

I like the way this site is organized. I've already found some useful tips.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
WR250X

WR250X

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am

welcome!

Im from BC also, (Okanagan) and just joined the site. I went with a 2009 as well.

Have fun !!
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Welcome aboard all. thumb

Hey Sproat, welcome also to the less-is-more club. I still have my KLR (it's that last bike I'd give up), but I ride my WR waaay more.
I haven't been out to the island in quite a while. Good dual sporting out there?
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 am

Welcome. More more pacific northwestern folks. We should plan a ride to meet this summer.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 am

is this BIKE popular with Canadians or is this FORUM popular with Canadians? I feel like the minority here being from the USA!

Welcome, BTW!!!
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 am

It wasn't always that way. At one point there were only Three or Four of us from Canukistan. Look out. We're taking over. Very happy

Something that's neat about this board is the international mix. You get to see how people are using the bike in the Europe and Asia as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver Island   Hello from Vancouver Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Vancouver Island
Page 1 of 1