Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Could Be...

Go down 
+4
mtb
SpiritWolf15
mwakey
SheWolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Maybe I should get a Yamaha tattoo.... wink

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Maybe I should get a Yamaha tattoo.... wink

Nekkid yama-wuff tattoo >;3
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Looks like they are shooting for June to begin filming!!! cheers Sounds like I'm either starting out on an Electrohaul or a monster truck.... wings

Could Be... - Page 2 3-caterpillar
Caterpillar 797B, world's largest truck!! Damn I'm already vibrating... Just for reference, this is how big this thing is:

Could Be... - Page 2 7518cbe17fa6bb3fmed

And that's WITHOUT the dump box.... eeek wink

JaiDee

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Congratulations SheWolf! Looks like you're going to have a ton of fun. BIG toys...ohhhh yeah. Sure hope the program is shown in the states.
-JD
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

WHOO HOO! Let's see you get that baby stuck in the mud!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 pm

If I get that thing stuck in the mud, I think I'd be in some serious trouble. Very happy

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:16 am

Haha, that's fucking trick! Go hard girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Be...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: