Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
love2lean

love2lean

Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X Empty
PostSubject: Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X   Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:31 pm

This is my talented buddy showing that he does not require a front wheel to operate a supermoto , I filmed the whole thing from my X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfBE69yh18Y

ENJOY its pretty fun !
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X   Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

love2lean wrote:
ENJOY its pretty fun !
It does look like that indeed.

Right up to the time a dog or deer or whatever causes you to go down wearing T-shirts as your ATGATT.

Oh well... not my hide at risk... But here's some other cool pictures:

Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X Skid2010

Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X Pict1110
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X   Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am

Jager my buddy there is not the "gear" type guy. Not only has he had three accidents last season but is currently recovering from fractured wrists from a get-off in DEC. Then while driving in the snow in his truck with casts on his arms he hit the same parked car TWICE ! I Don't understand how he has that much skill but no sense ? That said he makes for great movie making "on" or falling "off the bike. Me personally I wear track level gear every ride including that one in the video. I like to think that I'm dressed well enough to fall out of the back of a pick up going 60 mph.

Cheers, Love2lean
Back to top Go down
nap

nap

PostSubject: Re: Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X   Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Cool vid! fun tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X   Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Video of supermoto stunt dr400 filmed from the X
Page 1 of 1