Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfull

Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS Empty
PostSubject: Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS   Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 am

Hey guys, just recieved my Alpinestar Bionic jacket for BNS and also a Bionic neck Support. The jacket is a large however I find it to small. problem is I dont know if it actually is.

1st the kidney support wants to ride up and sit under my rib cage and the zipper for the front actually sits just above my belly button. Like a friken chicks half shirt thing. Also the arms just seem to short so the shoulder and elbo pads just dont seem to sit right and the back support seems as tho if I were to bend backwards in a crash it would push into the lowermost part of my back slightly above my pelvic/hip bone.

I'm 6'2" slim build and all my height is in my upper body and my arms match :)
going by the sizing that my dealer asked me to measure - around the chest at nipple height. it is correct for me. Going to an extra large i'm worried that it will now be to big in the chest and become baggy and still wont fit right.

Now before you tell me to take it back and try on another jacket, I live 16hrs away from someone who would sell them however I got mine from the other side of australia.cheapest.

Does anyone else use this jacket and if they do where does it sit on them
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS   Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I wear the Alpinestar Bionic 2 jacket:
Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS Alpinestars-bionic-2-protection-jacket

I'm 5'8 and I have a size Medium that fits me perfect. the kidney belt wraps right around my kidney area and just at my navel, the chest zipper starts right about the navel area, and the back protection goes from my upper back just below my neck and down to just above my tail bone. All the protection sits right where it should be.

Here's the link to Alpinestars size chart and link the the Bionic Protection Jacket for BNS:
Bionic Jacket BNS size chart
Bionic Protection Jacket for BNS
Back to top Go down

Alpinestar Bionic Jacket For BNS
Page 1 of 1