Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for good place to buy front sprocket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G-MAN

G-MAN

Looking for good place to buy front sprocket Empty
PostSubject: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm

I am looking for a good place to order a 12 tooth front sprocket for my WRR, also a good brand. Using original chain with approx 700 miles.
Any input would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 am

I haven't heard any negative about any of them.
Back to top Go down
G-MAN

G-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 pm

I am looking for somewhere on line to order a 12 tooth front sprocket.
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Try Rocky Mountain ATV/MC:
Front sprocket 12T <-- linky to my mod
There's a RM link at the bottom of the panel.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Sprocketcenter.com
Back to top Go down
G-MAN

G-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Thank you, I just ordered one from Rockey Mountain ATV/MC.
Back to top Go down
G-MAN

G-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Installed the new 12 tooth sprocket the other day, went for a cold day road test, just right.
Speedometer is off, took GPS on road test, now need t subtract 20% from speedometer.
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

Stubbz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

9.99 off ebay.

factory speedo is off with factory gearing 7.7% 12oclocklabs speedo healer works great to fix it and not run your mileage way up faster than it should
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good place to buy front sprocket   Looking for good place to buy front sprocket Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for good place to buy front sprocket
Page 1 of 1