Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Supercross info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dustcloud

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 pm

I will be attending my 1st supercross in Indy this yr and was wondering if anyone has any info on if u can get pit passes and if so how much. Also, how early can I get in to the stadium? As in, early enuff to see practices and such or is it just in time to see the qualifiers and mains? Either way I'm super stoked. Been to quite a few outdoor races and always wanted to get to a supercross so I just said screw it and ordered the tickets. ANyways, any info on what to do or watch for(besides the Monster Energy Girls) cuz I'll be all over that, would be greatly appreciated. Thanx wings
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Dustcloud... You won't be disappointed. Definitely go early and catch the entire scene.

Take your field glasses (binoculars) and camera so you can get your pic with the Monster Energy Gurlz !

You can get most all of the information you need here: http://www.supercrossonline.com/

Racing discussion is here in this forum: https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/f22-racing
Back to top Go down
dustcloud

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 am

Thanx for the info. I'm a little disappointed there isnt a pit party but oh well its still gonna be fun. I think the nite b4 is gonna be a blast also. dutch I'm ready to go now!! droooool
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

hey man, enjoy the races tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
dustcloud

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 am

Thanx crypto. Just got outta bed and gettin ready to pick up the guys and start the drive. About 8 hrs. get there and check into hotel, then hit the town. I heard there is a kickass sportsbar/stripclub not far from our hotel, which is only 1/2 mile from the stadium. Let the weekend begin!!! wings dutch
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Is he going to watch Supercross, or supercrotch ?

poser2
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:13 am

priceless cheers
Back to top Go down
dustcloud

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Aside from the drive to and from a great time was had by all. Didnt get to the brass flamingo but had a good nite on the town. We had a girl thet used to live where we do that moved to Indianapolis a few yrs ago show us around and take us to a decent place where us rednecks would fit in. My only complaints about the race are no pit party so no contact with the riders and the vending was very limited for apparel. Our room was a 10 minute walk from the stadium and we saw Dungey going in to the hotel we stayed at. I believe Chad Reed was also there. Def plans are in the worx for going again next yr. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supercross info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercross info   Supercross info Empty

Back to top Go down

Supercross info
Page 1 of 1