Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Had more bikes or more women?

Go down 
+5
dc4stroke
Midnite171
Hertz
bikepsych
Imxz28
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Imxz28

Had more bikes or more women? Empty
PostSubject: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:37 am

I've owned 35 different bikes. the first one when I was 10. Bought, sold and traded all the time. The fun never ended.
Women, well, the numbers fall 2 shy of my bike count. It's all good as long as you have something exciting between your legs.
Back to top Go down
bikepsych

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Wow, I'm humbled, only 32 bikes, but only 12 women (yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.)

Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm

For me, the equation is pretty simple.... more time with women = less money for toys.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm

What exactly do you mean by "had"???
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 am

Now the question is " How many at the same time?"

I had 10 bikes at one time. And we ain't going there on the other "had" at the same time.
Back to top Go down
IndigoWolf

IndigoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 pm

I've been had by two women in my life. Two years with the first one and twenty nine years now I've been with the second one ... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. ... there won't be a third time ... Oh, I've owned three motorcycles so far. Ya, you read that right, so far. I need a motorcycle to ride now. It'll be my fourth. Near thirty years without one is to long. I'd say I would have been better off keeping the motorcycles around instead of the women folk. Call me cynical, well maybe.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Lost track of both numbers...

Currently there are eight in the garage and one in the bed.

I'll let the reader figure out which ones are where. :)
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 am

Well,got 12 in the barn now. have had all types from h-d,indian,the big 4,bsa,royal enfield. Women,Mom said dont kiss and tell.
Back to top Go down
sleepersti

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
What exactly do you mean by "had"???

Kinda what I was wondering.

Talking relationship?? or one nighters??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had more bikes or more women?   Had more bikes or more women? Empty

Back to top Go down

Had more bikes or more women?
Page 1 of 1