Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New X Owner from CNY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stubbz

Stubbz

New X Owner from CNY Empty
PostSubject: New X Owner from CNY   New X Owner from CNY EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm

i've posted here and there but i guess i shoulda done this first. my name is Jeremy i live in central new york and i just bought an 08 WRX, i have been riding bikes for 12 years and wheelers for 12 years before that. i've had a lot of sportbikes and have done a lot of stunting in the past 5 years but was looking for a change as i do not enjoy laying down on my bikes anymore. the WRX is a perfect versatile machine for me so i cant wait for this snow to melt so i can start tearing shit up and learning some new stuff with it. have done a lot of reading on here and there is a ton of great information to use, glad to be aboard.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New X Owner from CNY   New X Owner from CNY EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 pm

*waves* Hey Jer, welcome aboard! thumb

dtx

PostSubject: Re: New X Owner from CNY   New X Owner from CNY EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm

I know some peeps out that way,welcome
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

Stubbz

PostSubject: Re: New X Owner from CNY   New X Owner from CNY EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm

thanks for the welcomes. its so much easier to find the info your looking for on a bike specific forum rather than a huge forum thats all jumbled together. without the info ive gathered from this site id still be reading pages upon pages on other sites lol.

once i get my bike finished up here in next week or so i will post up some updated built thread pix that i'm sure many will like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New X Owner from CNY   New X Owner from CNY Empty

Back to top Go down

New X Owner from CNY
Page 1 of 1