Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Finally installed Cycra Probends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little squirt

little squirt

Finally installed Cycra Probends Empty
PostSubject: Finally installed Cycra Probends   Finally installed Cycra Probends EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 pm

might take them off and have them powdercoated black.....silver is a bit shiny for me but who knows..

simple install, only took about 15-20 mins. had to get 4 longer bolts for the triple tree mount brackets. 45mm in length with shoulders on the head like the stock ones.

Finally installed Cycra Probends 96e5a773

Finally installed Cycra Probends 06c7df41

Finally installed Cycra Probends 5bf51e5e

Finally installed Cycra Probends D8ce5f35

Finally installed Cycra Probends 0a0dfa81
Back to top Go down
Dave Bell

Dave Bell

PostSubject: Thanks   Finally installed Cycra Probends EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

I got a set and fiddled a while and it looked like to me that the triple tree clamp was the wrong part. Your pics cleared it up. You know, you would think that for $140 they would give you at least one picture or some kind of written instructions. It's also disappointing that they would not send the correct bolts as well. I'm not impressed.

db dddog
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Finally installed Cycra Probends   Finally installed Cycra Probends EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm

yea i was bummed about the bolts, but since they are universal handguards, hard to supply correct bolt lengths to suit every motorcycle...im very impressed with the fit and quality though. Top notch stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally installed Cycra Probends   Finally installed Cycra Probends Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally installed Cycra Probends
Page 1 of 1