Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Newb from AK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BTHRB4U

Newb from AK Empty
PostSubject: Newb from AK   Newb from AK EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey fellas . . . new here just figured I'd stop in and do a little introduction I guess. My name is Brody, live way the hell up in AK but I will be headed down to the west some where in the middle of summer. These alaskan winters are just a bit to much for my blood . . .

I found this site while doing a little research on a bike im picking up tomorrow, 2010 WR250X. I used to ride a bit when i was younger, then got into racing quads, then cars. So after about 15 years I'm the bug has bit again, along with gas sitting right at $4 a gallon up here and race gas at $17 it really limits my daily driving and my weekend car driving a good bit.

Well I picked up the bike this morning, it was interesting unloading it out of my truck myself but its still shiny so we're good, haha

Here are a few pics
Newb from AK 2011-03-12141505
Newb from AK 2011-03-12141444

The neighbor and myself had an interesting conversation on whether its allowed to be in the house or not . . .

Neighbor: HEY! WTF are you doing???
Me: Mind your business . . . this is no concern of yours
Neighbor: You can't put that motor bike in the house!
Me: You don't think it'll fit?
Neighbor: NO! you smart ass they go in the garage!
Me:oh? well . . .the front tire is already inside . . .?
Neighbor: mumbling . . . snot nose bastards . . .
Me: You think it'll be ok if i start it inside?
neighbor: AAAHHHHHH!!!! . . . . . . seizure . . .twitch . . . chest grabbing . . .
Me: Hey old man . . you need some tums?

I live in a duplex and hes right next to me, he's not really that old I just give him shit, haha. It would go into the garage too but its full of my car and all the misc. parts to reassemble it . . .

I just figured I'd say hello
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Newb from AK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newb from AK   Newb from AK EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Howdy.

I kept my WR-250X inside here all winter, too.
In fact, I broke it out for the first time yesterday. thumb
Back to top Go down
BTHRB4U

Newb from AK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newb from AK   Newb from AK EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Nice! should be just a couple of weeks up here before i can take it out. I have a few things i want to do to it before then so ill just be tinkering with it till then.

If my land lord finds out he will surely deliver an eviction notice on his next visit . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newb from AK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newb from AK   Newb from AK Empty

Back to top Go down

Newb from AK
Page 1 of 1