Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

DougZ, saying hey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DougZ

DougZ

DougZ, saying hey Empty
PostSubject: DougZ, saying hey   DougZ, saying hey EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Figure this place will be better then the mega thread n ADV. Hopefully anyway.

DRZ owner soon to be WRR owner...really this time.

So, first question, anyone know of any dealers with left overs, I can get a deal on, in tristate area? ( NJ/NY/PA)

Back to top Go down
combo

combo

DougZ, saying hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: DougZ, saying hey   DougZ, saying hey EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:47 pm

My friend had a DRZ when I got my WRR, two weeks later he had traded his DRZ in and got a WRR Very happy he couldn't believe how much better the WRR was so you are not alone, can't help with the q sorry
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

DougZ, saying hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: DougZ, saying hey   DougZ, saying hey EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb
Hopefully specific areas on the forum will help you find things much easier. It can be a real nightmare trying to find something in one big thread. eeek

DougZ, saying hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: DougZ, saying hey   DougZ, saying hey Empty

Back to top Go down

DougZ, saying hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: