Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sizing Klim riding pants

Go down 
+2
Scharcon
WRXR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXR

WRXR

Sizing Klim riding pants Empty
PostSubject: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm

To anyone with Klim (Preferably Dakar) over the boot riding pants: How true are they to size? Do you have them in the same size as you have your Jeans or are they rather small or big?

Looking to order them online but I am unsure about the size. Also, I am tall. Are the legs long enough?
Back to top Go down
Scharcon

PostSubject: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 pm

I think they run true to size. I have just sent a set of Dakars back because they seemed to short when i sat on the bike. The velcro would pop open around my riding boots. OK when i stood up. Ordered the tall, will have to see if it fits better. I am only 6ft but am all legs and had the 34s. Also need to think about what you will where under them. Talk to Brian at Atomic Moto. (see header on home page).

Bruce
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Just bought 34s. They fit a tad tight but then again I probably should be wearing a 35 waist. (need to drink less and work out more). They have enough room in the knee to fit a brace. Overall I love them.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:58 am

Scharcon wrote:
.... Talk to Brian at Atomic Moto. (see header on home page).

Bruce

+1 Guys a genius when it comes to sizing people over the phone

*I think they have a no hassle exchange policy, not sure tho, never had to send stuff back!!
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Ya their return policy is great, I had to return something and they took it back. However I live in Canada, there is no way to get the import duties back.

I usually wear 36 in Jeans and tried some Shift Squadron pants on. They were wide enough but legs were too short. Tried the 38 and the legs were good but pants were too wide at the waist. I have a thor in boot pant in 38, bit wide but with the strap all the way tight it's a good fit. I am 6.3'.

Too bad there is absolutely no dealer around here that has Klim gear in stock. baldy
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 pm

I wear size 32-30 jeans, and the 32 Dakar and Mojave fit great. I usually buy from Revzilla.com.

Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 pm

WRXR wrote:
Ya their return policy is great, I had to return something and they took it back. However I live in Canada, there is no way to get the import duties back.
Not so. You can get duties and taxes returned by returning them - businesses often return items that they've paid tens of thousands of dollars on import fees to bring in, and they certainly don't let the government keep that.

Obviously, you have to let Customs know you're exporting them to claim a return. The other thing is to send the wrong size back with a photocopy of the entry document, and have the replacement pair sent with the photocopy and declared as a size exchange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sizing Klim riding pants   Sizing Klim riding pants Empty

Back to top Go down

Sizing Klim riding pants
Page 1 of 1