Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Got One!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rjudge

rjudge

Got One! Empty
PostSubject: Got One!   Got One! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi all,

I've been looking at the WRR for some time. I wanted a bike that I could ride significantly gnarly single track on but could cruise at 60-70 on the highway. I have a street legal CRF250X that can do the trail part but can't handle the highway.

I found a used 2008 WRR that has basically been parked in a garage since it was bought new in 2009. Almost no use, 540 mi, 3 tanks of gas, one oil change, Barkbusters and Moose skidplate installed but otherwise stock. Asking price was $3950 which I thought was more than reasonable.

I have to say I was well pleased with the handling and ergonomics of the WRR. Power output is not up to that of the CRF but still respectable. I think that a FMF powerbomb and slipon with a EFI programmer is in my future. That may help some.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Howdy". I'm sure I'll be picking some brains soon around here.

Cheers!

Rick
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

Got One! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got One!   Got One! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Howdy back to ya! Congrats!!! The FMF's will definitely help, along with "uncorking it".
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Got One! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got One!   Got One! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:22 pm

The thing that seems to be that the bike 'grows' on people. Nothing wrong with personalizing it. thumb

Got One! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got One!   Got One! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got One!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: