Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Deals For Your Wheels!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Deals For Your Wheels! Empty
PostSubject: Deals For Your Wheels!   Deals For Your Wheels! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Going to float a balloon out there for you guys, and see if we get a good response. TRIAL TRY! Very happy What I'm proposing is that we try a chain/sprocket group deal; the parts are excellent and I think the price is even better. This is what I'm going to throw out there, to see what kind of response comes back.

THE DEAL:
RK Racing Chain 520GXW, 8,800 lb tensile strength, X-Ring (stronger than DID VM chain or the DID ERT2). Chain stretch is directly related to tensile strength and maintenance. Very good chain for dual sport applications.
JT Sprockets. STEEL sprockets front and rear. Choice of 12,13,14 tooth front. Choice of 38, 40,41,42,43,45-53 rear.

Note, this is GOOD stuff that will LAST on a dual sport, not cheap stuff, and not lightweight stuff with no o-rings intended for MX applications.

Price: $140 in Con US.

THE CATCH:
In order to get this price, 10 riders have to want this setup. To go even further, if we get 20 or more riders, the price will go down to $135. Also, if you want/need an oil filter, a HifloFiltro can be thrown in for an extra $4. thumb

So fellow inmates, any interests? wink

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Deals For Your Wheels!   Deals For Your Wheels! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Swap the rear sprocket for a Stealth Trimetal and then its a good deal.
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Deals For Your Wheels!   Deals For Your Wheels! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 am

Does look like a deal. Choice of master links?

Sarah

Edit: More $$ than the RK XSO chain I'm running. Wonder what's the advantage?
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Deals For Your Wheels!   Deals For Your Wheels! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

greer wrote:
Does look like a deal. Choice of master links?

Sarah

Edit: More $$ than the RK XSO chain I'm running. Wonder what's the advantage?

Hi Sarah, I'm the one who made the offer to SheWolf for this buy. We are a tiny shop in Ohio, so it can be hard for us to give REALLY awesome prices like the big boys, but we are giving the best deal we can on on this. The main difference between the two chains is the GXW is a higher tensile strength, which equates to less stretch over time. It is also a chain that comes with a rivet link. If you all would prefer, I could do the same package with the RK 520XSO for $20 less. So $120 for 10 buyers, $115 for 20 or more. Oh, and that is shipping included.

Last edited by Muddyrabbit on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Deals For Your Wheels!   Deals For Your Wheels! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Not trying to beat anyone up on pricing...but everyone is in same boat and money is still not growing on trees. ( oh how I wish it were)

With that said, when I had my DRZ, I got a set of Supersprox stealth sprockets, with tri metal rear, and the XSO chain that Sarah mentioned, from another company, for right around $150.

Honestly, unless you are a big volume mover, trying to compete with online companies, is not gonna be easy. I fully believe in supporting my local stores and dealers...when ever I can. Usually, they will price match, or come close. I buy from them and save me shipping, which is a win win. That is your nitch.

Only thing local guys can't compete on, and again, its a volume thing, is tires. I get my tires online with free shipping. I almost come out cheaper than they want for the rear tire alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deals For Your Wheels!   Deals For Your Wheels! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deals For Your Wheels!
Page 1 of 1