Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

MX vs ATV: Alive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

MX vs ATV: Alive Empty
PostSubject: MX vs ATV: Alive   MX vs ATV: Alive EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Anybody else out there getting excited about the new MX vs ATV game coming out next month? I am. I guess James Stewart had a lot of input on this one. It actually has a replica of his training track (looks awesome)!!! I love this series however I HATED the controls on the last one (Reflex). I hope they fix that. Any thoughts? Anybody getting it?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: MX vs ATV: Alive   MX vs ATV: Alive EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 pm

What system is this gonna be for?

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: MX vs ATV: Alive   MX vs ATV: Alive EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm

PS3, XBOX 360 and probably PC. Some of the past ones had a "free ride" mode where you can just ride as mellow as you want over acres and acres of different types of terrain. Kinda like what we all do.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: MX vs ATV: Alive   MX vs ATV: Alive EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm

I loved Reflex. Best game Rainbow studios has put out since Motocross Madness 2.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: MX vs ATV: Alive   MX vs ATV: Alive EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:36 pm

I didn't like the control in reflex either but I love the series, can't wait for Alive
Probably gonna be the most intense and frustrating game ever made
But I gotta have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MX vs ATV: Alive   MX vs ATV: Alive Empty

Back to top Go down

MX vs ATV: Alive
Page 1 of 1