Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anybody use Everytrail???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Anybody use Everytrail??? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody use Everytrail???   Anybody use Everytrail??? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Just wondering if anybody uses Everytrail (http://www.everytrail.com), either on iPhone or anything else? It's pretty good. It's a free App, and you hit "start" when you start a trip and it maps out everywhere you go. You can stop along the way and take pictures and write reports and reviews and then view your trips (with a map) on your iPhone and/or upload your trips to your Everytrail profile. It's pretty good. I haven't used it too much but here is where I went yesterday (just a quick ride).

Here is the animated map from yesterday after I put my new Spiral Seat on. PS, you can move the "Trip Stats" around so you can see the map better. (Hit play);

New Seat

EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking near Boston, Massachusetts
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Everytrail???   Anybody use Everytrail??? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Looks pretty neat.

However, having just gotten the announcement that the Maryland DNR is closing all ORV trails in the state effective 4/24 due to erosion, greenie weenies, and illegal ORV use on non-trails, this app seems like a great way to get tracked and get land lost, get arrested, or get fined. I'd take it down...
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Everytrail???   Anybody use Everytrail??? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Good point, I guess they could track me right to my front door, huh? Maybe I'll hit start when I'm away from my house next time. This app can be used for walking, hiking, jogging, boating, motorcycling, skiing, etc. so yeah,,,,,, this is the trail that I "jogged" yesterday!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody use Everytrail???   Anybody use Everytrail??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody use Everytrail???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: